Upon reaching level 50, you now have to decide what kind of archer you want to be. The Half-Elves are known for their speed and keen sight, making them the best race suited for long-range combat. Here, we’ll take a look at some more details surrounding the Half Elf, and what you, as a player, can expect from them.
Do you want to become an expert in area-of-effect skills and the bow and arrow, then be a Scout. On the other hand, if you want to be an archer specializing in crossbows capable of strong, single-target attacks? Then choose to be a Ranger. Then read on the Half Elf Ranger Skill Build guide after the jump.
Skills Build Image
This Skill Build Guide is made by Lordjoe of Rohan Forums. All credit belongs to him. For further discussion, check out the link to the forum below.
- This is my ranger build, the points that i’ve put into magic guard, rank shot, trick, and premium shot can be used elsewhere to your own preferences.
- I believe a base vit of 160 is good for ranger, i know that is a lot of base vit, but at end game, you will be needing it.
- I choose Ice imbue because Darkness doesn’t affect every class, only Ice does.
- The skills i will be listing below are the skills i’ve got in lvl 6, i will list them in order of importance: Alacrity Blow, Nimble, Crossbow Mastery, Speed Wind, Siege Shot, Fatal, MurderShot, Ka`els Arrow, Double Strike, StripShot, Enchanted Arrow, Winged Foot, LuxuryShot, LongShot, Root.
- Of those skills, these are the ones i have lvl 7: Alacrity Blow, Nimble, Crossbow Mastery, Speed Wind, Siege Shot, Fatal, MurderShot, Double Strike, Winged Foot
- A common and good stats build for beginners is 3dex 1vit every lvl, when you get up to 70+ you can decide how you like to play your ranger.
- Full Dex = 3dex 1vit up to 50, full dex up to 99, you will result in maximum dmg, but once you are stunned, you’re gone, this build works well with dmg drop xbow or crit xbow for max dmg.
- Tanker = 3dex 1vit up to 70, by 99 you should have between 160-170 BASE vit, you will result in much higher defense, taking more hits than a full dex build, more hp, but you still maintain a high dmg output, this build works very well with dmg drop xbow, but crit xbow is still an available option.
Due to base vit of 160, I do not wear anything that has Vit at all, i wear all Dex rings 30+ Dex, Goggles and Earrings +2x Dex.
Levels 59 and under should use +Dex weapons and when you forge, you should add +Mp/Hp Absorption, +Dmg Drop or +Weapon Attack
Levels 60+ you should start making +Ranged Attack weapons and when you forge, you should add +Crit % or +Dmg Drop ONLY, so you can get a high % out of it.
Basic stuff, you would want high physical defense, don’t bother with magic defense because you mdef is low as is, so it won’t help you
When enchanting, i suggest you get +HP
I suggest ONLY 4 pets to choose from:
Soft Kahto: gives mobility speed, good with either build.
Brave Dragon: perfect if you go with dmg drop, does consistent damage in PVP/PVE, goes well with Speed wind/Siege shot combo.
Power Tiger: perfect if you choose the crit xbow, increases your crit rate by 3% and reduces crit dmg by 15%
Molly: excellent for PVP use, gives extra boost of 3k hp/mp at lvl 1, has a 5% chance to dodge all attacks. and it also auto heals if your hp is less than 20% which is a huge plus when you’re stunned/deathcalled/rushed, but Molly or the Brave Dragon can be a huge debate because in end game PVP, that 3k hp/mp might not help much due to the dmg you will be taking from other lvl 99’s
PVP! Taking down others
Observe which and how many of each class there is and take down the ones you can, reducing the amount of people is always a good thing to help your comrades.
I use Speed wind/Siege shot combo to take down Dekans, Defenders, Guardians.
-save skill spamming for Dhans, Mages, and Archers
-Key to pvp is to understand all class skills and buffs, its best to know how your opponent fights.
-Perfect timing is critical, pay attention to your opponents buffs and current skills activated, timing your combo can decide the outcome (watch for stoneskin, roha’s blessing, mirror shield, etc etc)
-RUNNING is your friend, don’t be afraid to run in a battle if you are outnumbered, and learn how to KITE them (run and shoot)
-Don’t forget to use your Ka`els Arrow! i see lots of rangers rushing to pk and always forget kaels arrow.
Half Elf Ranger Skill Build
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
I do not claim ownership to the videos,images and some information. Please refer to the source links provided. Please think twice when submitting comments. I appreciate well thought out comments and not some profanity laced garbage that doesn't make any sense.
If you this article is very entertaining or educational, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Leave a Reply